-->

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Zombie Legion - WIP #1

Zombies were the first miniatures I painted for my Vampire Counts army and for a very long time I was satisfied with having only 65 of them. Then I thought - why not fill them up to 100? That was also an excuse for making some creative conversions, fillers, miniatures taken from other armies, etc. Thus my largest project ever started - in July 2016 - dwarfing even Nagash and the Necrosphinx - as I am writing those words I have 200 zombies painted and 200 more built, but unpainted. Those guys here were the first ones - single miniatures and fillers worth together 20 wounds on the tabletop.

First all the dudes separately:


And the whole 20-bases strong unit:


And a small picture of the troll from this batch at the early stages of the converting process.

No comments:

Post a Comment