-->

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Blood Bowl Chaos Beastmen - WIP 4

Guess what, even more weird Beastmen for my Chaos Team.  

On the left you have, in my opinion, the weirdest member of the team, the flatface. Inspired by the Pantheon of Chaos banners the most - which, in turn, take a lot from Ian Miller's art for the Lost&Damned book - and the Demibuer from the Gardens of Hecate. I was intrigued by the idea, that with Chaos you can have such a logic-defying creature running about. Multi-jointed legs that probably creak with movement just add to the whole effect. Thus, he has the 'Disturbing Presence' skill.  

The second one is the sackboy, as I currently call him - literally a sack of flesh and bones, stitched together on stick-figure legs and let loose on the pitch. Like this, it's only natural that he has the Frenzy skill - in his state, the is not much place for sanity. This one will be probably the only kinda-gory one in the whole bunch - I guess I can't escape my undead roots. The head was inspired by Jon Davies' pestigors - and that idea was mixed with the Tubby Demon by Emortal982. Weirdly enough, I was unaware of the second inspiration - I thought I devised it on my own, but after sculpting it and looking in my inspirations folder, I noticed an uncanny resemblance between them... oh well, subconsciousness!

4 comments:

  1. Nie mogę się doczekać pomalowanych modeli.
    No właśnie - kiedy będą?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niestety nieprędko! Jestem póki co po uszy zanurzony w rzeźbieniu Blockerów do tej drużyny i w ogóle mam bardziej konwersyjna wenę, niż malarską ostatnio... prędzej czy później, w końcu będą ;P

      Delete
  2. Kawał dobrego researchu i dobre połączenie niedopasowanych na pozór składników. Flatface aż ocieka Ianem Millerem. Brawurowa praca.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miałem w pierwszej połowie roku sporo czasu na dumanie i przemyślenia, więc jakoś się wyprodukowały te dziwadła ;) Wielkie dzięki!

      Delete