-->

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Blood Bowl Chaos Beastmen - WIP 5

Getting very close to finally finishing the beastmen...  

First one is a malformed creature inspired a tiny bit by the #turnip28 universe - especially with the weird face hiding under a historical helmet - all on an Ur-Ghul body I really wanted to use. He was supposed to use the Claw uprade (hence his left hand), but as I was expanding on the metal armor that may or may not be his body, I decided to make that big metal arm the defining feature - so he's sporting the Dauntless skill. It's a risky option to raise your strength when attacking a more powerful opponent, with absolutely no bonus on the defense - which semeed fitting for such a god-hand mounted on this frail body. Overflowing with metallic 'growths', he has also some chaotic spikes growing from of back.  

The one on the right was created almost by accident, when I was mixing and matching random bits that I planned to use for this project - legs from a steed of Slaanesh and a boar jaw, which I set in a vaguely jumping position, giving me this weird creature - which uses the 'Leap' skill of course. The idea with the head above the giant jaw was taken from the Berserk manga, lots of apostles there seem to sport this feature. I had some problems with the hands, though... I wanted to give it some to make him conform to the rules, but the 'from the mouth' option was taken - and putting them growing as normal arms from the body seemed too 'normal' - so I gave it an elongated limb with a single hand on the end, because why not.

3 comments:

  1. Obaj fajni. Szczególnie podobają mi się proporcje tego po lewej i "kolce chaosu" na plecach. Ten drugi bardzo, bardzo dziwny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bardzo dziękuję :) Cieszę się, że eksperyment wyszedł dobrze i stworek jest dziwny

      Delete
    2. Wspomniałem przy nowszym wpisie, ale powtórzę: już nie mogę się doczekać, aż te dziwy pomalujesz!

      Delete