-->

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Blood Bowl Chaos Beastmen - WIP 2

People seemed to like my Hieronymus Bosch-esque beastmen for Blood Bowl, so here I am with some more of them.

The one on the left, The Snail is one of my favorites in the whole bunch - and was mostly inspired by one weird apostle found in the Berserk manga (which was a great inspiration for this project in general!). This concept was just the right mix of silly, weird and disturbing. That got then mixed with the idea of two similar heads made from Daemonette musician horns to create the dysfunctional player you can see below. Legs and arms were supposed to go from the same hole as the heads, but that looked too busy - so I went with numerous, asymmetrical holes for the limbs. It is a mystery how it manages to even move forward and I like that. 

The other one was supposed to get the 'Extra Arms' skill, so together with a Tzaangor head that I wanted to use I got myself a vaguely Skeksis-inspired (from Dark Crystal) beastman. I didn't want his head to be horned, so he has them on his shoulders, just to mix things a little. With this skill, he will be probably the most competent player from all the beastmen - I'm not planning them to be especially competitive. 

Stay tuned, I'm not even halfway done with them.

5 comments:

  1. Konwersja ślimaka jest pokręcona jak jego skorupa. Świetna robota!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To prawda. Jest w nim coś bardzo niepokojącego.

      Delete
    2. Bardzo się cieszę, że się panom podoba ;)

      Delete