-->

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Gudvanger's Monster #11 - The Cannonman - WIP

Third one for the expansion of my ogre-ish Crypt Horrors. After the Skullman and the Moleman, it's time for the Cannonman.

I managed to secure some Leadbelchers and I always wanted to use one of them for this project - with some tentacles writhing inside, it's a close combat creature after all. The results are rather messy, but that is often the case with my minis, isn't it? The head was a spontaneous decision here, I wanted a tiny head on a tall neck, but during the sculpting I noticed that a whole body could fit there - so I added an extra arm there. Well, when their mad creator is stitching them together, he doesn't really have to keep the standard humanoid anatomy, anything goes.

5 comments:

  1. Czysty Chaos! Czekam na pomalowany model, bo zapowiada się bluźnierczo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki! Z malowaniem będzie musiał poczekac na wszystkich swoich koleżków niestety...

      Delete
  2. Tu to poszalałeś. Niby ghoule, ale jednak do blood bowlowej drużyny nurgle'a też by pasował :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki! No cóż, flaki to uniwersalny motyw w sztuce, wiele zastosowań ;)

      Delete