-->

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Gudvanger's Monster #10 - The Moleman - WIP

Continuing with the unit from last week, I'm still in the build mode.

Lots of sculpting on this one! I wanted to create a mole-man of sorts, with giant, thick arms and hands, tiny head and using the Vargheist hairy back. Here you can also see my new approach to stitches - while in the olden days I just rolled a greenstuff 'thread' and cut it into small segments to be used as stitches, this time I'm using a brass/copper rod that's bent and cut. There is lot less of those stiches that way, but they are way more substantial and 3d. Hopefully a mix of two approaches will look ok in the finished unit.

5 comments:

  1. Może i dużo roboty, ale efekt naprawdę dobry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mosiężne szwy prezentują się znakomicie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Może je takie zostawię i w pomalowanej wersji, może da radę :)

      Delete
    2. Nie kolor a materiał miałem w gruncie rzeczy na myśli!

      Delete