-->

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Gudvanger's Monster #13 - The Pegasus - WIP

Fifth new member of the Crypt Horror unit. This one went through numerous revisions before becoming what he is right now.

First, that was supposed to be a mockery of a vampire, with wings, a Vargheist head and claws. Then I noticed that I don't have any good clawed hands to use, so I gave him hoofs on the hands. Then it was mismatched either way, so I used horse heads, because I had some of them laying around. The wings were supposed to have some tattered membranes, but it wasn't looking very good, so I got rid of them. In the end, he turned into a mockery of a pegasus, rather than a vampire, which is also quite cool.

2 comments:

  1. Your conversions are amazing, I'm starting to work with greenstuff and I hope I can be as good as you one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee... Świetna konwersja, ale eee...

    ReplyDelete