-->

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Malignant Plaguecaster - WIP

WH40K with Nurgle continues. I wanted to have more finished conversions before I start painting, so I did some other characters too, besides the Lord of Contagion two posts ago. Today comes the Malignant Plaguecaster, the simple psyker from the previous starter set.

I was mostly fine with the model, except for the puff of noxious gas that he was blowing from his hand - I hate painting such special effects. I decided to replace it with a writing mass of tendrils, which is both properly substantial and also a connection to the flesh horror theme of this army. There is a toothy maw between them - it was a perfect use for the little squig that I spared from Mollog's kit.

4 comments:

  1. I like what you've done here. I've got this model unpainted too, and I'm not a big fan of the special effects either. It looks much better like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks! We'll see if I'll be able to paint it properly and do it justice ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. W tych trudnych czasach nawet taka robota jest niezła ;P

      Delete