-->

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Zombie Legion - WIP #5

And finally some milestone for all that zombie building - I built enough of them to cover 90 20x20mm bases - which together with 10 spares I had from another unit, gave me full 100 of them. It was quite a long season of building and converting - I managed to stab myself in the fingers three times.

First, both of the units assembled and ready for basing and spraying:


And then some highlights from that part of the work. First, the cannon, next multibase piece. A nice and big one, takes a lot of space, making my job much easier.


Then, a dwarven minecart from Battle for the Skull Pass - I didn't know such a nice piece existed in that starter set. Thankfully it was very easy to find one on eBay. With Milliput, I prepared a hole in the ground of sorts - to use some water effects there and have it partially submerged.


And some random creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment