-->

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Zombie Legion - WIP #4

Even more zombies!

First one here is a two filler set of an undead Dark Elf mistress whipping her undead slave. I bought the Black Dragon kit long ago to turn it into a Zombie Dragon - and while I didn't get to it yet, I used the surplus of riders that box provided. The elf has half of her head sculpted and the zombie has new back on him - together with whipping scars.


Here is the rest of the Kislev Infantry Levy I made converting Empire Archers. You can see the painted version HERE.


Here are some Skaven I bought to be incorporated into the Legion. Not seeing their models since 2002 made me very surprised at how small they actually are.

And some bretonnian-styled zombies below. The ghoul with a bretonnian helmet is almost a complete copy of something I have seen on /tg/ - and I can't even give credit to that genius who mixed ghouls with bretonnian bits to emphasize their belief in being 'courtiers' in new AoS lore, as I couldn't find any info about them. Much better approach than just applying new fluff to old models - in my opinion at least. Here's also one of the first models I ever had - an old bretonnian archer that was given as a 'practice piece' to starter set of paints, back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment