-->

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Underworlds - Basha - WIP

The crusade of the orcs continues - quicker than I planned because now I have a reason to finish them all before July is over! After Ironskull and Bonekutta, I have another one - Basha.

Unlike his companions - and as his name suggests, he wields blunt weapons. I like to reinvent my Underworlds minis, but I prefer to at least reference their original equipment and/or skills, so I decided against giving him swords. Still, I wanted to change his weapons to make them more knightly, more 'historical'. Flanged maces seemed like a fun choice - they have a very specific look and I could imagine an orc smithing it somehow. I cut several pieces of plasticard to have a roughly similar shape and glued them around the handles of the original mini. I gave him a desert-y headgear to make him fit better in his scenery while avoiding pieces too similar to the ones of his pals.

6 comments:

  1. Poprzedni bardziej przypadł mi do gustu ale pewnie jak pomalujesz całą bandę to będą mega klimatyczne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zdecydowałem się ich postować od najciekawszego do najmniej ciekawego moim zdaniem ;) Rozumiem, że mniej się podobają ;P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. tak wyszło, już nie miałem innych pomysłów na czapeczki ;)

      Delete