-->

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Zombie Legion - Beasts

Part of the Zombie Legion.

I am traveling right now, so for two weeks, I'll be posting some unpublished zombie batches, this time - beasts!

Most of them were painted and ready in October 2016, but then I added a boar to my collection and I didn't want to post them separately - and after the boar got painted I made a batch out of all of them. The small wolf was laying around my bitz box since forever, the boar was taken from under an orc rider I will probably never paint and the rest of them were bought specifically to be parts of the legion. They were really fun to convert and paint, certainly different that yet another human zombie.


Varsavia is full of dangerous wildlife and Constantin regularly adds animals to his zombie units. Wolves and boars are common here and they retain their ferociousness even after death - especially the so-called wolf-gods which can be twice as large as a horse. Those monstrous beasts are much prized by the vampires - if they manage to find and kill one first, that is. Besides them, battles fought with outside invaders bring truly an outlandish menagerie - elvish lions, lizards from the far west and other bizarre creatures are ready to be taken into an undead horde by a skilled enough practitioner of necromancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment