-->

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Knight Errant #02

Okay, here I'm back with some actual content. I'm sorry for the last weeks, but real life just doesn't want to settle on a consistent schedule as well... Hopefully, now I can deliver stuff a little better.

Second Errant Knight for the unit, who - with the colors and the heraldry - looks a bit Ukrainian-themed. I designed him years before the war, so it was not a spontaneous decision, but still nice nonetheless. The stripes in this color scheme intimidated me a little, but thankfully it actually went quite smoothly.

Also, he's the ninth knight I painted this year, so I can actually now gather all of them into a proper 3x3 unit, which will come next week. In related news, I managed to buy some more knight minis, so instead of three 9-man units, I'll have one with 15, one with 12 and one with 9, for a proper size!

10 comments:

  1. superbe comme touhours, pour quelle jeu les joue tus? superb as always, what game do you play them for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't really play nowadays, but they are ready to be used in Warhammer Fantasy Battle, 6th to 8th edition.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Je te conseil le 9eme age


      I advise you the 9th age

      Delete